- Wine & Spirits Olymp Awards, Quality contest for wines and spirits
- Design Olymp Awards, Best packaging contest for beverages
All branded (not bulk) processed or non-processed beverages sold by retail stores are eligible to participate in the contests. The products to be evaluated must be in the appropriate condition for tasting and their distinctive information must be written out correctly and clearly on the label, i.e. they must be products ready to be sold to the consumer public.
Print out the participation form and fill in it. Send the signed participation form to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation form for Wine CLICK HERE
- Participation form for Spirits CLICK HERE
- Participation form for Design CLICK HERE
Regulations of competition
- Read the Regulations for the Wine and Spirits competition (Click here)
- Read the Regulations for the Packaging competition (Click here)
Cost of participation
The cost of participation is €280 + VAT= €347,2 including max 4 products (or 4 labels) for example: white wine, red wine, rose wine and sparkling wine. If you are participating with more than 4 samples, the cost is €60 + VAT for each additional participation.
Make a deposit of participation fee in the contests at Eurobank, Athens-Greece account number: 00260405440100640532 ΙΒΑΝ: GR8902604050000440100640532
Send the samples
Send the samples to the organizing company on Monday at 19th May 2020 to address: 97 Delfon st.-16561, Glyfada, tel: 0030 2107568888